Join the Bohemian Football Club!
You can become a member for the equivalent of €1 euro a day – or less than 58 cent a day if you’re a student!
Entry to all Bohemian home Airtricity League games is included in your membership. And home games in the FAI Ford Cup, EA Sports Cup, and Leinster Cup, members do not pay full price. Yes, just a tenner will get you in to any cup match at Dalymount. (Note: ‘€5 for home cup games’ offer does not apply to season ticket holders).
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Across Europe, clubs are turning their backs on private ownership and reforming into collective, membership-based bodies in order to enshrine the security and future prosperity of their club into the hands of those who care most — the fans.
The Bohemian Football Club has been a members-owned club since its foundation on 6th September 1890 in the gate lodge at the North Circular Road entrance to the Phoenix Park, where the Club played and trained for the first three years of its existence.
The democratic principle of ‘one man, one vote’ is at the heart of Ireland’s oldest fan-owned football club which has truly pioneered the game, prime movers in founding the Leinster Football Association, the Football Association of Ireland, the League of Ireland, and the Amateur League.
By fashioning Dalymount Park (opened in September 1901) from what had been part vegetable patch, part vacant lot, Bohemians created what many still feel is the ‘home of Irish football’, a ground that has graced by a cast of thousands, including such as Stanley Matthews, Pele, Franz Beckenbauer, Bobby Charlton, Ruud Gullit, Marco Van Basten, and Zinedine Zidane, as well of course countless Irish stars past and present, Paddy Moore, Jackie Carey, Johnny Giles, Liam Brady et al.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
Just complete an application form and return it to: Bohemian Football Club, Dalymount Park, Phibsborough, Dublin 7.
If you do not know any current members or are unable to get someone to propose your membership, simply present yourself at the office during normal working hours or on a match night and hand it over in person.
It costs €365 for Full Membership, €585 for Family Membership, €210 for Student Membership and €90 for an Associate (Associate Members can be a spouse/partner or, if under-16, a sibling or child of the member).
Senior Membership for €80 is offered to members over 65 who have 10 years’ service.
- By post, by sending a cheque payable to the Bohemian Football Club to: Bohemian Football Club, Dalymount Park, Phibsborough, Dublin 7.
- In person, by cash or cheque at the office in Dalymount.
- Online, through the Bohs Store.
- By Standing Order. Payments are usually scheduled monthly. E-mail email@example.com for a Standing Order form. Your bank will require the following details: Bohemian Football Club Account No. 1 Sort Code 93-22-05 Account No. 01266417 AIB Drumcondra, 140 Lr Drumcondra Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
- Phone our office: (01) 868 0923.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Membership Card
- Free entry to Jodi Stand for all Bohemian FC home games in the Airtricity League Premier Division at Dalymount Park.
- Annual report. Sent out prior to AGM; contains club’s financial position and plans for the future.
- The right to attend and vote at general meetings of the club (AGMs, EGMs) and information meetings.
- After 3 years’ service a Member can put him or herself forward for election to the Board of Directors (Management Committee), and after 5 years for the presidency.
- Members have full use of the club bars and can avail of a discount for function room rental for parties, etc.
- Discounts in the club shop.
- Priority booking events and trips arranged by the club.
- Regular Club Newsletter (by e-mail).
- Cup games for a tenner. For home games in the FAI Ford Cup, EA Sports Cup, and Leinster Cup members pay just €10 for entry.
ALREADY A MEMBER?
Please encourage others to join and/or let us know re potential members and your membership sub-committee will do all the following up!